The Moth Gives BACK
Thanks for thinking of us as you plan your event! Nocterra Brewing Company is located in the heart of downtown Powell, OH. We believe in building long-lasting partnerships and friendships by serving our community and participating in righteous causes.
We receive a high volume of donation inquiries and while we would love to accept all worthwhile requests, sometimes we must respectfully decline. Before knocking our socks off with your request form please read through the following guidelines.
- We require 30 days advance notice for all donation requests.
- We will only consider organizations with a 501(c)3 status and will ask that you submit a copy of your registration document
- Your organization must provide a donation receipt upon collection.
- Nocterra Brewing Co is a little slice of Switzerland and as such we do not provide donations to organizations with religious or political purposes.
- We do not donate to professional groups, networking events, conferences, conventions, workshops, etc.
- We do not donate to universities, sororities, fraternities, private or tuition-based education.
- Due to the nature of our product, we tread lightly and often must forgo events that are either directly tied to schools or by association benefit youth.
- We do not provide donations for individuals and organizations including but not limited to scholarships, medical bills, financial hardships, pet surgeries, etc.
- At this time we are only considering requests from Ohio markets in order to better serve the community we’re a part of.
- All donations must be picked up from our taproom at 41 Depot Street, Powell, OH.
Are we still on the same page? If so, please tell us about your event and we’ll get back to you within 1-3 business days.